Morena Magazine: Please tell us a little bit about your DJ Duo, where are you from and what inspired you to become professional DJs and who has been your biggest influence in your life?
1. Where are you from and how long have you been DJing? We are from Rotterdam, The Netherlands and our combined years together are over 30+ years of experience.
2. Who taught you how to DJ and what type of music do you spin? It's is self taught, practice from youtube tutorials and love of music. We spin most of the time, Complextro, Progessive, Big Room and General EDM.
3. Is your culture important and does it define your sound? It isn't really "Our" culture that defines us I think. Having a dutch foundation sounds like a success story but it is hard work and dedication. It does open doors around, but it isn't enough. We got a lot of inspiration from American producers than we do from the famous Dutch DJ's.
4. How has music changed your life? It gave us love, a safe place to fall back on. Music isn't just anything, it can be your lifestyle, your religion. Music is much more, the one that lets you finally break up in tears where you shout along, or gives you those goosebumps at a festival when you have your arms wide open. Music is a way of life, and we think music is part of the basic needs of a human.
5. What kind of services do you provide, wedding, clubs, venues? We can provide alot, but we are following our heart, we wanna stay close to our product and our vision, we do weddings if people want too, but you can't play complextro on a wedding entry haha.
6. Do you produce and work with other artists to expand your brand? We are always looking for collaborations, that is important to keep involving in the music industry.
7. What is your favorite part about what you do? Seeing the beautiful world and making new friends all over the world.
8. Where can we find you? Do you have sets or links where we can buy your music?
You can find us almost everywhere
9. What advice would you give to someone who aspires to be like you? You have to be yourself, and do what you wanna do. If you wanna be in the music industry, be bold, be yourself and make a lot of friends.
10. Is there something else you'd like to share with us? You wanna know what is under the mask?