Please tell us a little bit about yourself , where are you from and what inspired you to become a rapper and who has been your biggest influence in your life...
1. Where are you from and how long have you been an artist? I'm From Corona Queens, New York and I've been an artist since 2006
2. Who taught you how to become a rapper and what kind of music do you do? I studied from the greats Mobb Deep, Wutang, Beatnuts, Kool G Rap, and I make Hiphop Music.
3. Is your culture important and does it define your brand? I definitely feel my culture is important, but doesn't define my brand I make music for all cultures.
4. How has music changed your life?
Help me express myself and find myself and truly become the person I am today.
5. When are you open to perform. Are you available for clubs, festivals, special events, parties? I'm available at all times. I love all types of shows from the smallest venues to arenas and stadiums
6. What is your favorite part about what you do? My favorite part is for a fan to tell me my music helped him get thru a tough period in their life or has influenced them positive in any way.
7. Where can we find you? Where can we buy your music? You can find me at any online music retailer.
8. What advice would you give to someone who aspires to be like you? Follow your dreams and learn the business of music before you jump into it.
9. Did you have a mentor to inspire your dream? Only mentor I had were my parents who supported me and my dream.
10. Is there something else you'd like to share with us, that we did not cover? New projects coming out this year be on the lookout for: OSYN Volume 3, DTFL 2, and group album with Wholeoceez